I started this blog one month ago, on 09/09/16.
Many of the things are still the same. I’m still lagging far behind studies. I still have occasional anxiety attacks and I still get depressed sometimes.
But, for the majority of the time I’m happy. And I have this wonderful blogging community to thank for.
So, thank you! I’m grateful to all the readers & the followers.
I’ve made some positive changes during this month:
- I’m writing more frequently. This is my 30th post on the blog. (56th post overall.)
- I’ve started keeping a gratitude journal.
- I’m meditating daily now.
- I’m exercising more frequently now.
- I’ve discovered some amazing bloggers. Elsie Bowen, Frank Solanki, eyes+words, bits of poems to name a few. Thanks for your beautiful & inspiring posts.
Thank you so much guys!